Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Year, New Diet

Since Scott and I got back from Indiana we have decided to start 2011 by eating healthy and getting back into shape! This is by no means an easy battle. I am arguably not fat, however, I still have 20lbs I didn't have before Adalyn come into this world. I dont necessarily want to lose this 20lbs but I could stand to tone it up a bit. The past two weeks have been hard but I can already see a difference! Yay us! I thought I'd share just a sample day of our diet:



Breakfast: Non-fat yogurt with fruit and granola
Lunch: Soup and Fiber Bar
Snack: Banana
Dinner: Tilapia and brown rice with a veggie... yes a veggie

Until two weeks ago I didnt even know I liked tilapia. Drink LOTS of water, stay away from the sugars and you'll be eating right in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment