Sunday, January 23, 2011

Are you Insane?!

I am definately INSANE! I started insanity this morning and man am I out of shape! Insanity is a total body workout designed to get you in shape in 60 days! Much like P90X, insanity has no "extras" you need to buy to work out. That's one thing that turned me off of P90X... there was a pull up bar and weights and all this other "stuff" I didnt want to have to purchase in order to work out. Ever since I had Adalyn I have been trying and trying to lose the extra baby weight and I just can't get those last 20lbs off! While the 20lbs doesnt bother me as much as how "flabby" my stomach area still is. I wouldn't mind having those 20 extra pounds if they were toned extra pounds! Shaun T is the creator of Insanity, as well as, hip hop abs! I am thinking about doing insanity in the morning and hip hop abs in the evening.

Hip hop abs recently did a workout lab with all moms who just had babies and EVERY one of them lost 6 inches and 2 dress/jean sizes in ONE WEEK!! Are you kidding me?! ONE WEEK!? Thats enough to make me try it even if my results aren't the same. I used to dance all the time and think it'd be a nice break from my day. Plus Adalyn watches from her walker and thinks all my workout moves are hilarious. She loves to hold my water bottle for me while I'm shedding the pounds!

After 60 days I'll post my before and after shots. Now thats INSANE!

No comments:

Post a Comment