Sunday, March 20, 2011

77 and SUNNY!

We had a beautiful day here in Windsor, MO. Megan and I took the kids to church this morning. I'm always nervous about leaving Adalyn places for fear that she'll start screaming. As we were listening to the service I kept checking the pager. It NEVER went off! In fact, Adalyn was mad and cried when she had to leave all the new kids and toys. After church we had mexican. Adalyn loves the beans... who am i kidding, adalyn loves anything you put in her mouth! Then we rushed back home to see daddy before he had to go back to work. We had another shift change again. And then we went to the park... check it out!



the child has no fear!



growing up entirely too fast






D-I-V-A


Now excuse me while I bawl my eyes out watching Army Wives and Coming Home!

No comments:

Post a Comment