Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Weigh-In Wednesday

2lbs DOWN!! WHoo hoo!! Although this fluctuates from day to day when I stepped on the scale this morning I weighed in at 123lbs. Chinese and dairy queen didnt help my cause last night, but when the husband asks I can't resist! Today has consisted of grilled cheese and chicken noodle soup along with water and my daily vitamin. Sadly I won't be doing much exercising today due to the intermittent pains i'm experiencing in my stomach. Light house work keeps my metabolism up. Vaccuming and laundry are work outs in themselves if you ask me! One thing i'm struggling with is the caffeine and coke!! After not being able to drink much of it the past nine months I feel like I need to indulge now. Goal for next week: NO COKE! lose two more pounds and run at least three out of the next seven days.

No comments:

Post a Comment