Monday, July 26, 2010

It's a Girl!

Turns out the doctors were right! Adalyn Grace Marchbank was born on June 8th, 2010 at 7:04pm. She weighed 8lbs 1oz and had a head full of the most gorgeous hair i'd ever seen. My moms only job besides holding my leg was to yell "it's a girl!" as she came into the world. I was scared to death my new baby boy would be wearing pink onsies and giant hairbows. Luckily that 97% sure its a girl ultrasound was 100% correct after all.


It has been seven weeks since Adalyn graced us with her presence and we couldn't be more proud parents. While the past seven weeks have been the best seven weeks they have also sent me on a rollercoaster ride of emotion. I don't know what I would have done without the love and support from my amazing husband. Post pardum is one area I didn't plan for because I was sure I had this whole mom thing handled. Boy was I wrong! As much as I love rollercoasters I am definately glad to be off that ride. Now it's time to enjoy the rest of the amusement park with the best husband and daughter a person could have. Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment