Monday, July 26, 2010

BYE BYE BABY WEIGHT

Now that I can walk straight again it's time to lose that baby weight! After nine months of indulging in Sonic's desert menu I gained a total of 55lbs. Seven weeks later I still have 25lbs to lose! Every Wednesday I'm going to weigh-in and discuss my meal and excersize plans for that week. I hope blogging about the plan helps me stick to the plan. Since i'm nursing I can't exactly go on a diet. Nursing mothers need an extra 500 calories a day in order to produce enough milk to feed baby. I can however watch my diet and add more physical activity to my day-to-day routine. This evening the husband made grilled salmon and steamed white rice with sliced peaches! YUM! Replacing my usual cherry coke with water helped make this dinner one my body can be proud of. Let's see how many weeks it takes to get my body back!

No comments:

Post a Comment