Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It's a Nice Day for a White Wedding!

Another whirlwind weekend passed as we ventured back to good ol' Indiana for my brothers wedding. It was a beautiful service and we wish you both the best of luck!


This was the first time in a LONG time that all of us kids were in one place together! It seems like every family function someone is missing for some reason. I loved seeing both my brothers and my sister and wish we got more time together.




Adalyn was super sick the whole time. While she is feeling MUCH better I wasn't sure if she, or I for that matter, was going to make it. She spent some quality time with grandma Marchbank, Aunt Jaime and Uncle Sam while Scott and I went to the rehearsal dinner and ceremony. When she finally made it to the reception all she wanted was mommy. After calming down her chubby little legs hit the dance floor! Thanks again to our wonderful family for putting up with her sickly fussiness.  



No comments:

Post a Comment